CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTH-EASTERN EUROPE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 JULY 2017
The projects are to benefit Roma and Romanija who were born before May 1945 and survived Nazi persecution.
- a) Ongoing activities of social centers and meeting places
- b) Practical support by volunteers
- c) Home care and assistance
- d) Advisory services
- e) Support activities for the helpers in the project
- f) Provision of individual aid supplies
Who can apply for funding?
Project applications can be submitted by civil society initiatives and non-profit organizations from the Roma community or from mainstream society.
Amount of support and duration:
Around EUR 600,000 is available for project support. With this, we expect to provide support of up to EUR 30,000 per year to between 10 and 15 projects. Each project can run for up to 22 months.